7th SKKU China Business Webinar
Hello, this is the administrative office of the Chinese Graduate School.
We are hosting our 7th SKKU China Business Webinar under the theme of "바이드노믹스 시대, 미중의 전략경쟁과 한국의 대응" If you want to participate, please check the content below and submit your application through the pre-survey (see the link below).
2021 7th SKKU China Business Webinar
1. Date: May 13, 2021 (Thursday) 10 a.m.
2. Participants: Chinese graduate students and graduates
3. How to Join: WebEx Online Live Streaming
* Participants will be notified of the WebEx access code separately.
4. Detailed schedule
- The Dean (Professor Kim Yong-Joon) is the host of this seminar.
- Invited experts will give a 30-40 minute presentation on the topic and participate in subsequent designation discussions.
- The representative debaters will be comprised of the professors and students in charge and will participate in the designated discussion after the presentation of the invited experts.
- After the above discussion, we will hold a open discussion with all Wonwoo who participated in the seminar.
A. Please change your meeting name as follows so that other participates can identify you: Name_Course (e.g. Hong Gil-Dong_Weekend)
B. Once you submit your registration information, webex access code and further details will be informed through email and by phone
C. Register online before 5pm Wednesday, May 12st, 2021.
* Click on this link to access the survey :LINK
For further information, please contact the administration office (02-740-1542-5). Thank you.