- 조교수 창업전략
- 국제관 3층 90347호실
- 2017 Ph. D., Management, Guanghua School of Management, Peking University
- 2013 M. A., International Commerce, Graduate School of International Studies, Seoul National University
- 2020~ Assistant Professor, Strategy and Entrepreneurship, GSC, SKKU
- 2017~2020 Assistant Professor, International Business MBA, College of Management, National Sun Yat-sen University
- 2016 Adjunct Lecturer, School of Management, New York Institute of Technology
- 2018~2019 StudyBar (Startup co-founder)
- 2015~2016 Samsung Economic Research Institute China (Part-time researcher)
- 2010~2013 LG Electronics
- 2006~2008 GM Korea
- Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- Firm innovation, global talent management, international business, and cross-border acquisition performance.
- Research Project Grant, Taiwan Ministry of Science and Technology:
- Ko, Y. J. Firm innovation and entrepreneurship under state institutional logic, May 2018 – April 2020, Grant Number: MOST 103-2628-H-110-004-MY3 (USD 82,000)
- Ko, Y. J. Two faces of state capitalism in domestic and cross-border M&As, August 2019 – July 2020, Grant Number: MOST 108-2410-H-110-038 (USD 22,000)
- Ko, Y. J. & Choi, J. N.* 2019. Overtime work as antecedents of organizational satisfaction, firm productivity, and firm innovation. Journal of Organizational Behavior. 40:282–295. doi: 10.1002/job.2328 (IF: 5.00) * Corresponding author
- Ko, Y. J.* & Ma, L. 2019. Forming a firm innovation strategy through commitment-based human resource management. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 30: 1931-1955. doi: 10.1080/09585192.2017.1308415 (IF: 3.15)
- Ko, Y. J. & Sun, S. L.* 2021. Boundary spanning roles of financial advisors in M&As. European J. International Management. (IF: 2.15; SKKU A1)
- Ko, Y. J., O'Neill, H., & Xie, X. L.* Forthcoming. Strategic Intent as a Contingency of the Relationship between External Knowledge and Firm Innovation. Technovation, (IF: 6.93)
- Ko, Y. J. 2020. TBT Strategy and Implications of China FTA. In Ahn, Dukgeun & Kim, Minjung (Eds.), TBT negotiations and challenges in the regional trade system. PAKYOUNGSA Press.
- Sun, S. L. & Ko, Y. J.* (December 2019). M&As under the Clash of Two Capitalism. Paper presented at Workshop for a Special Issue of the Asia Pacific Journal of Management: Belt and Road Initiative, Globalization and Institutional Changes, Xiamen University, China.
- Ko, Y. J. (August 2019). Financial Advisors as Boundary Spanners in M&As. Paper presented at Annual Meeting of Academy of Management, Boston, U.S.
- Sun, S. L. & Ko, Y. J.* (May 2019). Zones of Conformity in Domestic and Cross-border M&As. Paper presented at the Annual Global Strategy and Emerging Markets Conference, University of Texas at Dallas in Richardson, Texas, U.S.
- Ko, Y. J. (June 2016). Knowledge-based employment, knowledge sharing and innovation. Paper presented at International Association for Chinese Management Research Conference, Hangzhou, China.
- Ko, Y. J.* & Ma, L. (June 2016). Commitment-based human resource management as a predictor of innovation strategy. Paper presented at International Association for Chinese Management Research Conference, Hangzhou, China.
- Ko, Y. J. (December 2015). Managing employees and knowledge for innovation: The longitudinal analysis of intermediate linkages. Paper presented at Workplace Panel Academic Conference, Seoul, Korea. Best Paper Award Finalist
- Ko, Y. J. (August 2015). Hard work pays off: Overtime routine, organizational learning and innovation. Paper presented at Annual Meeting of Academy of Management, Vancouver, Canada.